Workshop Nordic Sustainable Healthcare - Copenhagen
- Sustainable Healthcare Calendar
Save the date!
With funding from Nordic Innovation, NCSH is writing a Nordic White paper on sustainable healthcare. During the project we will give an introduction to sustainability within Nordic healthcare, put it in a global context as well as point to areas of certain interest and future innovation areas. To gather information and best practice examples we are inviting hospitals, suppliers and other stakeholders to workshops in all Nordic countries. November 1st it will be in Copenhagen, Denmark, which will be held in collaboration with DTU - Technical University of Denmark.
If you want to contribute to the White paper, or if you are interested in learning more about what sets Nordic sustainable healthcare apart from the rest of the world, please contact us to book your place at the workshop. If you want to hold a presentation, please let us know when you make your reservation!
10.00 Welcome coffe
- DTU and sustainable healthcare - Sam Kondo Steffensen with colleagues, DTU Business
- Nordic sustainable healthcare - Daniel Eriksson, NCSH
- Sustainable healthcare: one of four Nordic core qualities - Mona Truelsen, Nordic Innovation
- CIS in hospitals - Patrick Hulsen, Daintel
- A green transition in the Capital Region - Ole Gerner, Region Hovedstaden
- Sustainable healthcare innovations and solutions - Mai-Britt Beldam, Ecophon, Niels Mads Nielsen, Dansk Plejeteknik, Elisabeth Heimdal Wærsted, Saint-Gobain Nordic A/S, Irina Lindquist, Schneider Electric, Maria Gaden Bjerre, Randers Region Hospital
- Workshop - creating a Nordic white paper on sustainable healthcare
What: Workshop with focus on Nordic sustainable healthcare
Where: DTU Business, Executive School of Business, Kollegiebakken, Building 421 C, DK-2800 Lyngby
When: 10-15, November 1st
Fee: Free of charge. No-show will be invoiced 250 SEK + VAT
Registration: (name, organisation, contact information and allergies). Registration is open until October 26th at 14.00.
Contact us if you want to participate, hold a presentation or want more information.+46 40 606 55 80
2019-02-22 07:30 - 12:00
World's Most Sustainable Healthcare 2030: Workshop in Stockholm
2019-03-21 09:30 - 16:30
Kickoff for the project Platform for internationalization - energy efficient healthcare - Malmö
2019-03-25 13:00 - 17:00
Training: Introduction to sustainable healthcare
Our office is located in Malmö, but the NCSH spans Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Сontact us if you want to learn more about the NCSH:
Nordic Center for
211 38 Malmö
Tel: +46 (0)40-606 55 80